It's Our Anniversary!
Today is our anniversary, and a year since we've rebranded too!
It's been quite an exciting year, between the rebrand to Dare PR and all of our new clients, all good reasons to celebrate. This time last year we published a post to introduce you to our agency's values and ethos, and it has stayed strong ever since. We intend on keeping our promise to be kind to the planet and the people living on it, and always be mindful.
To mark our anniversary, here is a top 5 of our favourite things this year, which will take you on a tour of the past 12 months for us.
- A recap of our talk at Future Females. Thank you for everyone being there!
- Our Plastic Free July Challenge. Who knew picking up trash could be so fun?
- Getting involved with London Climate Action Week. And we'll get even more involved this year.
- Taking the pledge for Zero Waste Week. Even if this is true for the rest of the year!
- Our ethical pledge, which we'll renew every year.
We would also like to thank you for your support, it means the world to us. Onto another great year at Dare PR!
If you would like to enquire about our PR services for ethical businesses, please contact our team here.